Volunteers in Capistrano Unified School District are an integral part of the classroom program, and the district encourages individuals to work in the classroom on a regular basis. Volunteers may be screened before working in classrooms. Efforts may also extend to clerical assistance and support for extra-curricular programs.
Starting December 1, 2008, student contact volunteers will be required to provide criminal record and TB clearances.
Please contact school sites for volunteer opportunities.
- Volunteer Applicant Cover Letter
- Volunteer Handbook
- Volunteer Application/Handbook Form
- Frequently Asked Questions about Volunteer Fingerprinting
- Fingerprint Letter
- Request for Live Scan Service (Important: Please print and take 2 copies of this form with you. CUSD DOES NOT REQUIRE A COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT)
- TB Test Letter
- Aeries School Codes
- Spanish Volunteer Application
- Spanish Fingerprint Letter
- Spanish TB Test Letter